- Windows 7 and Intuos Wacom serial tablet - no driver support?
- Wacom Intuos 2 USB tablet not appearing as a tablet in XP virtual machine.
- Windows 7 64 and Wacom UD-1218-R serial tablet - no driver support?
- Windows 7 + Wacom Intuos works only after disabling drivers
- Wacom Intuos 4 freezes after SSD install
- User Account Control - Wacom Pen mouse' pointer fails to move
- How to use Wacom Penabled Tablet wirelessly
- Photoshop stopped with white white screen while using wacom intuos 3
- Adobe and Autodesk programs won't work upon installation of Wacom driver
- Intuos 4 + Windows 7 = USB device not recognized
- Wacom tablet causes frozen Windows 7
- Why can't I find Wacom related files on system?
- Wacom tablet: switch off circle animation
- Wacom serial graphic tablet on a i5 motherboard
- Windows 7 HP hangs on startup with Wacom tablet
- Should I switch to windows XP for pen better pen tablet functionality?
- How to remove ripples when using Wacom pen tablet
- Intuos4 scaling issues
- Wacom Tablet, ring round pen cursor
- Tablet driver
- Photoshop CS4 stopped working after installed Wacom Intuos 4 tablet
- Computer Hangs unless Intuos 4 Medium tablet is plugged in to a certain usb port
- Wacom Intuos4 need to re-install on every boot
- Wacom Intuous 4 Wireless - Windows keeps deleting driver after restart
Intuos 4 + Windows 7 = USB device not recognized
I've tried a lot and I am running out of options.
I'm working on an Acer Aspire 5542G.
My operating system is Windows 7.
The USB device not being recognized is my Wacom Intuos 4 PTK. - I've de-installed and re-installed my tablet drivers.
- I've shut down and turned on the laptop.Read More ...
- I've returned the laptop to original factory settings.
- I've taken the battery out, and put it back in again.
- I've de-installed and re-installed universal serial bus controllers.
- I've used CCleaner to clear up my register.
- I've used my google-fu to it's full extent, but I haven't found a fix.
Should I switch to windows XP for pen better pen tablet functionality?
So I've run into a lot of problems with my intuos4 wacom pen tablet. the windows 7 tablet pc feature and flicks feature really messed up my wacom tablet expierience AND I've encountered wacom driver issues and independent software issues too.
I was wondering if a pen tablet would work better on windows XP I have a 64 bit capable laptop would windows XP 32bit run fastter on my laptop or not at all?
Is XP 32 or 64 "better"?
For background information look here this is important.Read More ...
Intuos4 scaling issues
I just got a Wacom Intuos 4 a few days ago. the install went fine and the tablet worked wonders. I unplugged it for the night and went to use it this morning only to find that it suddenly forgot how big my screen is when Photoshop is concerned.
Last night it scaled the screen perfectly in photoshop (I run CS4 extended) but today I only have access to the top left corner of the tablet. I have all the settings set up to allow for full use but even the little red line that shows how much of the tablet is considered 'full' is a small portion of the tablet's total area.
Any attempt to fix this manually gives me an error that the tablet workspace is only allowed to be maybe an inch wide and tall respectively.
Why is it discarding most of its surface area? I have had to scale my cs4 window to the upper left of my screen just to be able to access all my menus, which is killing my multitasking abilities, as I usually have cs4 running on the right half of my screen while something else covers the left.Read More ...
When my note book open, in each opening message showing your tablet driver is not working properly. Reinstalled or update. So I want tablet driver for Windows 7 operating system.Read More ...
Photoshop CS4 stopped working after installed Wacom Intuos 4 tablet
Recently while I am working with Photoshop (CS4 64-bit) the window appears saying "Photoshop has stopped working". Once the program crashes I can't re-open it because the same "stopped working" windows appears on start-up.
I haven't been using any other software but the same problem twice appeared with MS Word.
I bought computer 2 weeks ago so I don't want to re-install Windows after such short time.
This problem seems to appear after I installed Wacom Intuos 4 tablet. I tried to uninstall Wacom driver and install older ones but it didn't seem to have effect or I didn't uninstall all Wacom drivers.
I is hard to say because Device manager often doesn't show all Wacom drivers installed.Read More ...
Computer Hangs unless Intuos 4 Medium tablet is plugged in to a certain usb port
But my tablet and computer have been working fine up until a few days ago. Suddenly, the computer refuses to finish booting unless my Intuos 4 Medium tablet is plugged in to a certain usb port.
I have tried plugging other items there, but it only accepts the tablet. Problem is; The tablet, for some reason, does not turn on with this particular USB slot anymore, I assume the slot is shot.
I can switch the tablet just fine after the boot screen, but it's rather tedious to have to constantly switch it back and forth. Is there something I can do to remedy this?Read More ...
Wacom Intuous 4 Wireless - Windows keeps deleting driver after restart
I take pretty decent care of it, put 4/5ths of my stuff onto a 1tb external, but since two days ago,- the last time I used it - it has taken longer to start up and shut down.
Most importantly though, it has seemingly been removing my driver for my Wacom Intuous 4 Wireless drawing tablet. I've been using it for awhile and never encountered this problem before.
Now whenever I turn on my computer it doesn't recognize or even register that my tablet exists whether it's plugged in or not. I have to uninstall all my Wacom info and reinstall from the CD (which is tedious to do every single time!) or else get the driver directly from the website, which works at first.
The tablet will light up and function properly but before I can use it I am prompted to restart my computer.
When I restart, we're back to square one with a missing driver. I am in 3D animation and this is a huge set back for working from home!Read More ...