- Matlab installation invalid entry size
- Matlab installation whole system freezes
- Newly installed Matlab not in start menu
- MatLab installer error exception calling main
- MATLAB not Opening: opening logo screen then went off
- Matlab in Windows 7
- Matlab is freezing on opening screen in Windows 7
- Matlab R2009A OCX Registration Error
- Matlab free download Windows 7
- Install Matlab 2011a - Installation window closes after copying java/jre/win64 files
- Matlab 2011 not installed correctly in Windows 7
- Matlab 2009a installation disappear at 22% on Windows 7 starter
- How to installed matlab 2009 32 bit in Windows 7 64bit??
- Installing matlab with Windows 7 - invalid stored block lengths
- Matlab 2006 for Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
- How to install Matlab 2007 on Windows 7
- Matlab 7.0 closes on saving a program
- Matlab for 64 bit Windows 7 - unable to run some codes
- Unable to install matlab on 64 bit Windows 7
- Installed Matlab 2009a but unable to use some packages instance sym fucnction
- Installing the abandoned Microsoft JVM under Windows 7
Matlab installation invalid entry size
I have to going install matlab in Windows 7 32 bit, but I havee a problem with that problem is after 35% installation their is a problem comes problems is "invalid entry size (expected 573538 but got 560503 bytes) "...Read More ...
Matlab installation whole system freezes
I am new in Windows 7 Home premium and I have a "small" problem with installing matlab. While the installation starts the progress bar is showing that installation is proceeding well, but after a while it stucks and the needed time for the installation increases (exponentially) and the whole system freezes and I can not do anything.
I tried to install Matlab 2012b and 2010b and the same problem occurs with both matlab versions. That makes me . What could be the problem?Read More ...
MatLab installer error exception calling main
I got the below error:Read More ...
Installer error exception calling main
Does enyone know what is going on?
MATLAB not Opening: opening logo screen then went off
I am using Windows 7 professional x64. Recently I installed x64 version of MATLAB 7.10. Installation is perfect. It also worked perfectly for about five times. Then later it just flash the opening logo screen then went off. I checked the task manager for the process. Matlab is there consuming almost 50% of CPU.
I tried all methods of disabling visual themes and compatibility modes. also tried disabling java option with "-jvm" sometime it opens and some times not!
I am having recent version opf JAVA. So I decided to switch to 32 bit version as I have previously used 32bit version of Matlab 2009.
32 bit version of matlab 2010 worked perfectly but now it is also behaving like the previous 64 bit version!
I don't know where the problem is there is not any log files regarding this! I also mention that I had used 32bit MATLAB 2009 previously it is perfect and also no such problem!
Is it a problem with MATLAN 2010 or JAVA or Windows 7?Read More ...
Matlab in Windows 7
Has anyone used Matlab in Windows 7?
I read somewhere in this forum that matlab 2008 is compatible. I don't have Matlab 2008 but I tried 2007b and it did not install the matlab compiler.Read More ...
Matlab is freezing on opening screen in Windows 7
I recently installed Matlab on windows 7. There were no problems during the installation process. When I tried to run the application however, it freezes at the opening screen (with the Matlab logo and the license information).
After a while, I get the message that the application is no longer responding.
I tried runing it in the Classic mode as well. but I get the same result. Can anyone help me out to run Matlab on Windows 7?Read More ...
Matlab R2009A OCX Registration Error
I try to install Matlab R2009A on Windows 7, all ok but near the finish of installation, I have this error:Read More ...
Matlab free download Windows 7
I am online to hear from any one who has experienced installing Matlab 6.5, Matlab 7, in his computer under the operating system of Windows 7 premium.Read More ...
Install Matlab 2011a - Installation window closes after copying java/jre/win64 files
I try to install Matlab 2011a but then I stopped the installation. Next time when I start the installation from the Cd, It start by copying some file from java/jre/win64 but after copying the files, the installation window closesRead More ...
Matlab 2011 not installed correctly in Windows 7
I tried installing both matlab 2009 and 2011a on windows 7, however after finishing installation,a message came saying software not installed correctlyRead More ...
Matlab 2009a installation disappear at 22% on Windows 7 starter
I was installing matlab release 2009a on Windows 7 starter then an error occurs when the installation was at 22% that the whole screen disappears and the whole screen becomes black.then a blue screen appears which had an error message that physical memory dump.and the system then restarts. an error message occurs as the desktop appears.Read More ...
How to installed matlab 2009 32 bit in Windows 7 64bit??
I've got a problem to install matlab 2009 32 bit in windows 7 64 bit? without reinstalled my windows.Read More ...
Installing matlab with Windows 7 - invalid stored block lengths
I have a problem in matlab R2009a with windows 7 . when I install it this message appears " invalid stored block lengths"
How I can solve that ?Read More ...
Matlab 2006 for Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
When I installed Matlab 2006 in Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit , there weren't problems until 5th step. But the installation not running until "confirmation step".Read More ...
How to install Matlab 2007 on Windows 7
How to install Matlab 2007 on Windows 7?
Method 1: Change Windows 7 Theme to Windows Classic
To change Windows 7 Theme to Windows Classic, follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the Desktop and then click Personalize .
2. Scroll down to Basic and High Contrast Themes .
3. Select Windows Classic .
Method 2: Change the Java used by Matlab 2007
To change the Java used by Matlab 2007, follow these steps:Read More ...
Matlab 7.0 closes on saving a program
I have installed matlab 7.0.1 in my laptop Windows 7 but when save a program its exit automatically.Read More ...
Matlab for 64 bit Windows 7 - unable to run some codes
I have matlab 32 bit version and my windows is 64 bit.I installed it but I cannot run some of my codes in that.Read More ...
Unable to install matlab on 64 bit Windows 7
I am a student my project is bpsk using fpga and I have a laptop the matlab software is does not install because my lap is 64 bit processorRead More ...
Installed Matlab 2009a but unable to use some packages instance sym fucnction
I successfully install matlab 2009a on Windows 7 , but I can't use some packages instance sym function.Read More ...
Installing the abandoned Microsoft JVM under Windows 7
For getting an older version of MATLAB (6.5 R13) to work under Windows 7, I needed to install the abandoned Microsoft Java VM. Even if MS states that this is not compatible, I got it to work under the 64-bit edition of Windows 7:
1) Get the last version of the Microsoft JVM (Build 3810) from some website, it's usually called "msjavx86.exe".
A still working official link is (despite the different filename) [LINK]
2) Use your favourite zip tool like 7-Zip to extract the "msjavx86.exe" file to some directory.
3) Open a command prompt in that directory and type: javatrig /l
4) A dialog will appear indicating that the Java VM is not compatible with Windows 7. Ignore it and just click on "Run program".Read More ...